Friday, February 27, 2009

Wierd Web - Explain this Photo

Ok so maybe this site has less to do with art and technology than anything I've posted on before but I couldn't resist. I stumbled across this site this morning and just started laughing to myself.

The webs weirdest photos now have a home where you can comment on and provide captions for them: explainthisimage.com . Images range from mildly touching (an Asian child in a grocery bag with the caption "Angelina I'm back from the mall") to the completely absurd and mildly perverted where you just have to ask yourself really?

I guess without the web and the proliferation of image sharing sites like this wouldn't exist. Thanks Al Gore ;).


1 comment:

  1. Dang, that would've been the perfect image for my recent entry, Faceless, but not spineless plastic people.
    http://verdantic.blogspot.com/2009/02/faceless-but-not-spineless-plastic.html

    ReplyDelete